Sunday, December 21, 2008

1 Year and Counting

Jennie and I are ecstatic to announce our first wedding anniversary. It's been the best 366 (leap year) days of my life. I didn't know that my love for her could actually grow. Since our anniversary was actually on Sunday, we went out last night for dinner and a walk in town. We went to Romano's Macaroni Grill and had a great meal, then went to see the lights on Temple Square.




















In general, we just enjoyed the time together and away from home. Sunday was our actual anniversary so we had the chance to relax and be with my family.

I hadn't realized it, but my parents also hung onto the top of our wedding cake. So, we took it out of the freezer last night and let it thaw so we could eat some on our anniversary. Surprisingly, it was really good. It tasted, I think, just as good as it did on our wedding day.

1 comment:

chokanson said...

Congratulations! One year later and you haven't killed each other over competition :) jk. We love you guys!