Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Blog to Follow!

Hey everyone! So, I've been thinking about doing this for a loooong time, and the time has finally come.....

I have started a cooking blog! And by started, I mean just started. As in, I barely posted the first welcome post, and have yet to add anything that is actually about food. But I'm really hoping that I can be posting on a regular basis. I've been excited about doing this for a while, and I don't want to lose my steam before I can even get started.

I want to use this as an incentive to learn to cook more exciting things for Scott, to find more healthful recipes for me, and to keep learning and sharing what I know about cooking. I don't get many opportunities to share my love of cooking with anyone other than Scott, and I'm so excited! We added a link on the side of our blog. It's called Just Lickin' My Fingers, and I really hope you all take the time to visit it. Maybe on a regular basis.....=) Please support me! Love you all!
-Jennie

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jennie I'm so excited! I love cooking and baking. I'll definitely become a regular on your blog. Definitely share all of your great new knowledge. :)

Robin said...

Yay! I'm totally adding it as a link on the side of my blog! I'm excited to see what you make!

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Yay!! I'm so excited!! I'm not gonna lie, some of Tim's most favorite meals that I've cooked are from your recipes! You're awesome!